In summary……….creativity is not a talent but a quality of being able to arrange yourself for openness of thought and withstanding the discomfort of an unresolved dilemna.
My observations are:
- Is the result of creativity always originality?
- Is creativity the process and originality the product?
- If we all developed our creativity, then would we have access to that much originality of thought?
- If deliberate random juxtapositions are the necessary stepping-stones, (or the “intermediate impossibles),” then have we mechanized the process of deliberate random juxtapositions in the internet?
- Then we, the audience/users of the internet become the “sniff test” for relevance of new thoughts?